The Sustainer is my take on the muff circuit. The pedal can be done in all his flavours, left me a note for the version you want: Triangle, Ram's Head, Circle Face, Violet, NYC, Opamp and Sovtek (Civil War, Tall Font, Bubble Font and Black).
By default will be the Ram's Head Violet 1st ver. without extra mods.
In addition this can be done with a mids control switch from a scooped stock to a mids hump tone. Also we can add two clipping options as stock silicon diodes, Si/Ge asymmetric or LED clipping. The Opamp flavour only has room for 1 mod. Upon demand the Sustain potentiometer can be changed from linear to logarithmic to allow more range on the lower gain, keeping all the high gain intact.
· Shielded inputs/outputs to avoid RF interference.
· Alpha reliable and robust footswitch.
· Alpha potentiometers with dust shield.
· Metal film caps and resistors for lower floor noise.
· Filtered and wrong polarity protected DC9V.
· Can be daisy-chained.
· Enclosed jacks.
· Popless True Bypass switching.