The Sustainer is my take on the muff circuit. The pedal can be done in all his flavours, left me a note for the version you want: Triangle, Ram's Head, Circle Face, Violet, NYC, Opamp and Sovtek (Civil War, Tall Font, Bubble Font and Black)
In addition this can be done with a mids control switch from a scooped stock to a mids hump tone. Also we can add two clipping options as stock silicon diodes, Si/Ge asymmetric or LED clipping. Upon demand the Sustain potentiometer can be changed from linear to logarithmic to allow more range on the lower gain, keeping all the high gain intact.
· Matched transistors and diodes for more octave effect.
· Shielded inputs/outputs to avoid RF interference.
· Alpha reliable and robust footswitch.
· Alpha potentiometers with dust shield.
· Metal film caps and resistors for lower floor noise.
· Filtered and wrong polarity protected DC9V.
· Can be daisy-chained.
· Enclosed jacks.
· Popless True Bypass switching.
Old pics, it doesn't have the sticker.Some demos: