Ananashead Vega Booster
A handmade boost based on the preamp and limiter section of the Schaffer-Vega Diversity System, the guitar wireless system used by ACDC, Van Halen, Gilmour or Kiss and many others live and studio in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
· Shielded inputs/outputs to avoid RF.
· Alpha reliable and robust footswitch.
· Alpha potentiometers.
· Metal film caps and resistors.
· Filtered and protected 9VDC input
· Daisy-chain friendly
· Enclosed jacks.
· Popless True Bypass switching.
· Current draw: